AT&T Hunt for OSL Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win.
- Eligibility: The AT&T Hunt for OSL Giveaway ("Giveaway") is open to legal U.S. residents, residing in California, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of participation. Employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, and promotional agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, of AT&T Mobility LLC. ("Sponsor"); Team Epic ("Administrator"); Don Jagoda Associates, Inc.; and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies (collectively with Sponsor, Administrator and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., the "Released Parties") are not eligible for the Giveaway. The Giveaway is void outside California and wherever prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws. Eligible persons who participate in the Giveaway will be referred to as "Participant", "you" or "your" in these Rules.
- How to Participate/Winner Determination: The Giveaway will begin on August 3, 2013 and end on August 5, 2013 ("Giveaway Period") at participating AT&T retail locations in the San Francisco Bay area. Each day, during the Giveaway Period, at one pre-determined time/location on Saturday (August 3, 2013), at one pre-determined time/location on Sunday (August 4, 2013) and at one pre-determined time per each of three locations on Monday (August 5, 2013), the Sponsor will Tweet an announcement to visit the participating AT&T retail location. The address of the retail location will be included in the Tweet. You must have a Twitter account and follow @ATT to see the Tweet. To claim a prize on Saturday or Sunday, you must be one of the first of forty (40) Participants to visit the participating AT&T retail location included in the Tweet and take a product demo and provide all contact information. To claim a prize on Monday, you must be one of the first of twelve (12) Participants to visit one of the participating AT&T retail locations included in the Tweet and take a product demo and provide all contact information. All winners are subject to verification. In the event it is unclear to the Brand Ambassador (who will be at the door at the locations) who the first forty (40) or first twelve (12) eligible Participants are, as applicable, or more than forty (40) or twelve (12) eligible Participants, as applicable, visit a Brand Ambassador at the same time, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Participants present in Brand Ambassador's sole discretion. The entry period each day will end at 6:00 pm Pacific Time ("PT"). If forty (40) or twelve (12) Participants, as applicable, aren't confirmed by 6:00 pm PT each day, the Brand Ambassador will attempt to distribute the remaining prize(s) by providing consumers outside of the retail locations with the option to take the product demo in the retail location. Brand ambassadors have the right to disqualify or eject any Participants that are displaying unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior or are annoying or harassing any other Participants.
- Prizes and Winner Confirmation: Grand Prizes [ 116 total – forty (40) on Saturday; forty (40) on Sunday and thirty six (36) on Monday - twelve per retail location)]: Two (2) single-day tickets to a Sponsor-selected day of the Outside Lands Music Festival (either on August 9, 10, or 11, 2013). The approximate retail value of each prize is $210. Limit one prize per person/household. Transportation to/from festival and accommodations are not included as part of prize. Tickets must be used on the date specified or prize will be forfeited. Odds of receiving a Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Participants who visit the participating location after the Giveaway has been announced via Twitter and the time the Participant arrives. If any prize is unclaimed, prize will not be awarded.
- General Rules: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Each winner is required to complete, onsite at the chosen AT&T retail location, a release of liability/publicity release and an IRS Form W-9 prior to prize award. The value of prize is taxable to each winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of prize awarded if the aggregate value of prize awarded to and other compensation received by winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner's responsibility. Release and Form W-9 must be returned immediately to the Brand Ambassador in order to receive prize redemption instructions. No transfer of prize by Participant is permitted. In the event any day of the festival is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's control, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions; telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway that may limit the ability to participate on Twitter, or whether caused by any human error that may occur in the awarding of the prizes or winner determination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Giveaway if it is corrupted in any way, at its sole discretion, and award Giveaway prizes claimed prior to cancellation.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software while on Twitter; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the winner determination process or the Giveaway; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway.
- Disputes: Participant agrees that: (a) he/she releases and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and all any and all claims; (b) claims arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Georgia; (c) Participant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants or the Released Parties in connection with this Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
- Winners List: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after August 6, 2013, through September 6, 2013, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Alexandra Sall, 230 East Avenue, Suite 3, Norwalk, CT 06855.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA, 30319.